The tales of an American girl living in Hyderbad, India




Friday, December 01, 2006

Suzie and her sari



I felt very Jane Austen-esque tonight because all of us girls were running around asking to borrow things from each other and helping each other suit-up. I also wore a petticoat and bodice, and an elaborate silk outfit. And once my sari was on, I wanted to take turns about the room to show off my figure.

Here I am getting ready. Isn't this the most MySpace picture in the world? I just wanted to show off my bangles and bodice (I thought I looked like a gypsy), but since I had to self-take the picture, it turned out looking kind of scandalous.



I looooove my sari, and since I'll never be able to put it on again without a lot of help, here is a photo montage to preserve the memories:







Digg!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look simply marvelous! (Billy Crystal)

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! What a beautiful sari!

9:20 AM

 
Blogger Stacy said...

Fantastic! You girls looked great!

4:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12/04/06

It takes a beautiful grand-daughter to make a Sari look so beautiful.
We enjoy all your photos. Your Grandmother and I miss you!

Your Wellesley Connection.

2:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suzie, When are you coming home?
Love, Grandma

7:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Suzie happen to trip into your blog while i was searching for hyderabad stuff. Just wanted to say you look awesome! Ms Hyderabad, rather :-)))

Well im working for a big four firm in hyderabad after working for sometime in texas.

If you would love to have some coffee in cafe day' whenever you are here - do buzz me, cheers

Bosco Raj
baskin2005@gmail.com

3:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home