The tales of an American girl living in Hyderbad, India




Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A birthday to remember...

Today is my 27th birthday. It should be fun as some of my fellow expats are taking me out for dinner, and Sohna and Tina sent me a bouquet of roses. Of course, I also heard from everyone at home. So sweet! I'm a lucky girl.

Matt got me season passes to watch Flavor of Love and the Contender so I'll be able to stay in touch with American culture (or lack thereof). Funny boy.

This weekend I'm going to Kerala for the 5-day Diwali weekend. I hope to see Cochin, Varkala, and take a backwater boat ride. But we'll see if it's possible to fit all of that in. It's all going to come down to train schedules.

Digg!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home